Altoona’s Nail Tech & Manicuring School In Central PA.
At TSPA we know that nail technicians do more than apply nail polish. That’s why our Manicuring programs include instruction on innovative techniques for manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, and nail sculpturing. You’ll also learn proper sanitation practices and gain first-hand knowledge of business strategies, and receive training in guest services. Our nail technology programs not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
200 Hours/11 weeks
Call for program details
Next Class Start Dates
- Feb 17, 2020 – Part Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 814-944-4494 or send us an email.
- Advanced techniques for basic nail care as well as artificial nail products and the chemistry of nails
- Critical business and communications skills for a well-rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on training with specialized equipment providing you real-world experience
- Access to and instruction from world renown artists
- Job placement in top salons and spas prior to graduation
Have a question? Contact Us
Check out our other programs!
We also offer advanced training courses here!